Saturday, June 17, 2017

PP348 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here!  Thanks for making my colors sing this week!  What a lovely gallery to peruse!  As usual, it's always a difficult choice to make; how can I pick only ONE from the beautiful array of cards?  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...

Dawn Easton
Treasure Oiler




Those big bursts of color really caught my eye, but the glossy sentiment, topped off with those cute butterflies, sent me over the top!  Beautiful creation, Dawn!  Congrats on being my Headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Jaydee!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I had no idea! I worked the past two days and did not see this. You have totally made my WEEK! Thank you!!!! So happy I came to see what this week's challenge was. Congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!