Sunday, December 3, 2017

PP373 - A Theme Challenge from Laurie

Hi everyone! Laurie here with this week's theme challenge. Before we get to it, a BIG thank you to all who played along with Joanne's sketch challenge. We loved seeing all of your wonderful creations! This week my theme is "Christmas Baking."  I love cooking and baking, especially for the holidays. I know many of you are starting to make or eat...(LOL) ...Christmas goodies. I can't wait to see your cards. I'm also hoping some of you may even share a favorite recipe or two. I shared several on Stamping Up North, so stop by and check them out!




Here's what the design team came up with for your inspiration:



The Paper Players Design Team




Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thank you!